18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the structure of ME(Structural Engineering) of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

21st March 2019, 02:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is full time 2 years duration of course. The curriculum of this program is comprised of project work, practical applications in analytical and engineering field in both concrete and steel structures. The student have to undergo practical training*for 4 weeks in any construction industry to provide practical experience and technical skills at the end of the first year.
For details regarding Course structure of ME(Structural Engineering), you can visit the below mentioned website link:
https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/m_tech_structural.php
23rd March 2019, 03:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of ME(Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I get to know about the structure of ME(Structural Engineering) of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

The course structure of MTech (Structural Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is given below:

Core Subjects:

Experimental Methods and Model Analysis effects on Structures
Applied Mathematics interaction
Theory of elasticity and elasticity
Matrix Methods of Structural analysis
Steel structures
Structural Analysis Laboratory
Seismic Design of structures
Structural Dynamics

Elective Subjects:

CAAD Structures
Soil Structure
Wind and Cyclone
Design of Tall Buildings
Design of Bridges
Design of Composite Structures
Design of Substructures
Pre-stressed Concrete

Summer Training

Project Work

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?