18th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MSc(Information & Communication Technology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MSc(Information & Communication Technology) course which is available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

21st September 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MSc(Information & Communication Technology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MSc(Information & Communication Technology) course which is available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of MSc Information and Communication Technology of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is as follows:

Semester 1:

Java Web Development
Enterprise Java
S.E
Advance Computer Network
Practical based on the ICT Java Web Development and Enterprise Java
Part Time Project based on Java Enterprise Edition

Semester 2:

C# .Net
Advanced .NET
Smart Device Computing using Android
Digital Communication
Practical based on C# .Net and Advanced .NET
Part Time Project based on .Net Technology

Semester 3:

Smart Device Computing using iOS
Advance Wireless Communication
Cloud Computing
Open Source Web Development
Practical based on Smart Device Computing using iOS and Open Source Web Development
Part Time Project based on Smart Device Computing

Semester 4:

Project

Candidates can find the details in the website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?