18th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MSc(Information & Communication Technology) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc(Information & Communication Technology) course in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 10:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MSc(Information & Communication Technology) admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

=> Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology is a postgraduate Information Technology Management programme.

=> The duration of M.Sc. Information and Communication Technology course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducts by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?