4th August 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in the Guru Nanak Institute of Technology Kolkata?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the duration of MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) course which is available in the Guru Nanak Institute of Technology Kolkata. Can anyone of you please provide me the course duration as well as syllabus for this course as soon as possible.

31st July 2022, 10:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in the Guru Nanak Institute of Technology Kolkata?

The Course Structure is:-

Open Elective I

Theory and Application of Coding

Wireless Networks

Project

Seminar

Embedded Communication System
31st July 2022, 11:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of MTech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in the Guru Nanak Institute of Technology Kolkata?

The Course Syllabus and Duration of MTech Electronics & Communication Engineering is:-

*Image and Video Processing

*Advanced Communication Engineering

*Antenna Theory

*Communication Network

*Optical Communication etc ..
3rd August 2022, 11:44 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Course Syllabus:-

*Optical Networks

*Open Elective IV

*Embedded Communication System

*Evaluation of Project

*Dissertation

*Advanced Network

*Wireless Networks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?