25th July 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?

sir,im bca last year student im confused which is best option after bca ie msc or mca or mba if msc then in which field it or cs.plz..... also tell me best collage in indore according to your carrier option

26th July 2011, 08:45 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?

dear friend,
As you want to know the best the option after BCA,then I suggest you to go for MCA as your PG course..
After doing BCA if you go for MCA then you will get specialization in your subject..
You can gather more knowledge in your subject..
As you are doing BCA in graduation then it will also help you to study in MCA..
Now a days IT companies are hiring large number of MCA students from technical colleges.. So, after completion of MCA you can also get a good job in IT sector..
MCA stream is in huge demand..

So, my friend don't get confused, just go for MCA..
For that after graduation you have to appear in MCA entrance exam like- JECA, NIMCET..
After clearing the exam you have to go through the interview session..
So, prepare for the exam..

All the best...
26th July 2011, 09:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?

you have to choose your career option according to your interest. first you have to know about the course and then you have to personally decide in which course you will take admission.

M.Sc is master of science. this is not a professional course. this is a general master degree course. if you want to research or if you want to do p.hd then you may choose M.Sc. M.Sc computer science and Information technology is almost similar. still if you go for M.Sc then choose M.Sc in computer science. i think M.Sc in computer science is better a little bit than M.Sc in IT.

MCA is master of computer application. this is a professional course. to get a job in computer industry will be more easy if you choose MCA than M.Sc. in future if you want to work in software industry then i think it is better to go for MCA. in MCA it not only teaches the computer application subject but also it teaches how to behave in industry and how to work in industry.

MBA is master of business administration. this is a management study. if you go for MBA then easily you will get good job with good salary. but MBA study is expensive very much. also it is different from your BCA degree. still if you are not interested to study in computer related study then you may go for MBA. try to take admission in MBA through MBA entrance examination in very good institution. few MBA entrance examination are CAT, MAT etc.

so now choose in which course you want to take admission according to your interest and your performance.

best wishes.
26th July 2011, 02:47 PM
saurav9889

see friend if u want to join an it company as a system engineer or as a techie then u should definately go for an mca or an msc in it otherwise if marketing or managerial jobs suit u then go for an mba.
26th July 2011, 05:55 PM
aniketagg87

Well a lot of options prevail after BCA. Among all other options you should preferably opt for some management programs wherein you will surely get the opportunity to explore in various fields and will get big job opportunities. For a right career choice it is obvious that a right place should be the first preference after course selection and for that I would personally suggest you the name of a leading Shillong based lifestyle university which provides superior course content as well as liveliness. For more information have a quick look at UTM's official Facebook page with the name UTMIndia.
Also you can visit the website here: utm[dot]ac[dot]in
26th July 2011, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,im bca last year student im confused which is best option after bca ie msc or mca or mba if msc then in which field it or cs.plz..... also tell me best collage in indore according to your carrier option
dear friend,

you have completed BCA degee so you are able with computer knowledge so you should take the domain of computer application. so from my opinion you should go for MCA degree.

MCA is also a good masters degree after that you have got reputed MNC companies and also you are able for govt sector job.

all the best
26th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Shipalina

You have a lot of career options. But from a bright future prospective you should go for some management programs and for that there is no better place than UPES, Dehradun which is a leading unversity and provides varied courses under management with superior quality course content and all round cool atmosphere. I suggested the same to one of my friend and she is finding the place very attractive from all perspectives. To have a deep look, you can visit the official Facebook page with name UniversityofPetroleumandEnergyStudies. Also you get them at upes[dot]ac[dot]in
27th July 2011, 01:38 AM
brijeshgzp123

M.Sc is a simple master degree. It is not a professional course. So it can be also completed in minimum fee required.

MCA and MBA are professional courses that have best career but also take much fee for completed.

It depends o you interest also.
27th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is bettet option for me after BCA? MCA or MSC-IT?
1st August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

which is the best one among mca and mba in it
3rd August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what i do after BCA......?
not interested in MBA,MCA, and CA........
plz tell me what i do?
25th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of bca with multimedia and i want to know that i m able to admission in mca plz i m very confused and my background with commrse
29th October 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i have cmplted my bca but not interested in mca bcoz my prgming is not good n want to do any good courses of short duration.with medium investment.which can give me a good salary package.n can also be eligible for government job.plz help me.
[email protected]
4th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hiii
i am sumit i am persuing bca III year what should after bca ,i wanna do mca but me finiancial problem to have suggestion what should ido after mca plzzz help me knoe
23rd November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do msc(maths) after bca
8th December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bca final year,i want to know about all courses that can be done after bca in detail with fee...plzzzz help me about courses and bst colleges...
10th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

This is my last year of BCA, I have passed 12th with PCB stream and yet i got admission in MCRP University Bhopal, Now I want to do MCA OR M.Sc, I wan to know that if i do Msc then Cant i get good Job as MCA ones get? and from where it will be better to do MCA and M.Sc,
Please reply me soon
23rd December 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can i do ms (software engineering ) after bca or mca and plse give me the list of college offering ms
18th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

which is the best option after bca between Msc, Mca, Mba
11th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

pls can u tell me what is the work difference between MBA IT and MCA which is the most valueable After BCA ..? ?
23rd February 2012, 10:01 AM
drurv

fter doing BCA if you go for MCA then you will get specialization in your subject..
You can gather more knowledge in your subject..
As you are doing BCA in graduation then it will also help you to study in MCA..
Now a days IT companies are hiring large number of MCA students from technical colleges.. So, after completion of MCA you can also get a good job in IT sector..
MCA stream is in huge demand..

So, my friend don't get confused, just go for MCA..
For that after graduation you have to appear in MCA entrance exam like- JECA, NIMCET.
15th April 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.sc (biology) after B.C.A (computer science)
10th May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hai frds..

I am Tharik Ahamed from tamilnadu.. I did B.com with (Computer Application) last year (2009 to 2012) .. i am confused which is best option after B.com with (Computer application) E-g MBA or MSc IT . I am interested in computer and mobile. i known c , web design , java, .. Plz Reply...
30th June 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hey..
i m from udaipur...i ma bca graduate...i need to knw a career option for getting lecturership...i m confused should i opt for mca or mba and from which preferable institute.plzz suggest me...i m also from commerce field....
7th October 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of bca 3rd year. we hae 12 2 in pcb and im doing mca from pune university so please repy that it possible or not
7th October 2012, 10:19 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend...

i think MCA is the best option after the BCA. MCA is Master in Computer Application degree after the MCA you also qualified for Software Engineer/Developer. it is a Professional degree. you also made a project and software and do the training in any specialization in any course to reach the top..

M.sc is Master in Science which you do the Information Technology(IT) and Computer Science(CS). IT is best choice from the both but it is not best after the BCA.

MBA is Master in Business Administrator. MBA is a Business line not a Developer line if you want to go the Business Line so it is good. After the MBA it help the sale and purchase good and help in do the Business..

Thanks...

All the Best!!
13th March 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

thanks
23rd March 2014, 08:41 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your BCA course and wanted to go for higher studies.

You are eligible to join all the 3 courses that you mentioned like
MBA
MCA
M.Sc

In order to suggest the best course for you among these 3, I am not the right person at all.

Because you know your areas of interest and your strengths better than me.

It would be always a better choice for the candidates to opt for a course in accordance with their own interests and that helps them to complete the course successfully.

If you want to gain good subject knowledge in your core side, then opt for MCA course.

The duration of this course is for 3 years and you will be having good number of job opportunities in IT sector after completion of this course.

If you want to gain managerial knowledge and business knowledge, then I suggest you to opt for MBA course.

The duration of MBA course is for 2 years and you will be having good number of job opportunities in plenty of business sectors after completion of this course.

The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Choose the course as per your interest and complete it successfully.

Wish you all the best.
1st February 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantage
Faced by bca graduate during MCA and MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?