24th March 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MBA(Marketing) in Centre For Management Training and Research Mohali?

Hi everyone, can I get to know about the syllabus of MBA(Marketing) which is available in Centre For Management Training and Research Mohali? I am interested in joining this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course syllabus asap.

31st March 2020, 04:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MBA(Marketing) in Centre For Management Training and Research Mohali?

Course syllabus of MBA (Marketing) in Centre for Management Training and Research, Mohali are as mentioned below:-
Business Statistics
Managerial Economics
Corporate Finance
Financial Accounting
Macroeconomics
Management Accounting
Managing Organisations
Managing People and Performance in an Organisation
Managerial Communication
Marketing Management
Competition & Strategy
Operations Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?