31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?

Hello,
I am studying my MBBS from CMC Vellore.
I want to do Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience.
I would like to know that what entrance exams are
there for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  3. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  6. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  7. Cutoff rank required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in Post Graduation in Neurology?
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc Neuroscience and their entrance exams?
  9. How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?
  10. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  11. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  14. Possibility to study MD in Neurology in Abroad for a Psychiatrist who has completed MBBS and DPM?
  15. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  16. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  17. Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams?
  18. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st September 2017, 02:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying my MBBS from CMC Vellore.
I want to do Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience.
I would like to know that what entrance exams are
there for getting admission?

As you are doing MBBS and want to do post graduation degree in neurology and neuroscience, Then here below are details regarding different entrance exam carried out:-

List if Entrance Exams for Post Graduate degree in Neurosciences/ Neurology:-

1). University of Delhi Entrance Exam.

2). All India D.M/M.Ch. Entrance Examination.

3). All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam(AIIMS).

4). Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam.

5). Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.

6). Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Exam.

7). Madras Medical College – Institute of Neurology Entrance Exam.

8). Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Medical Entrance Exam.

9). Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute Entrance Exam.

10). National Brain Research Centre Entrance Exam.

11). Maharashtra Super Speciality Entrance Test.
31st March 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?

What's the syllabus for the entrance exam in bcs neural science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?