29th March 2011, 01:36 AM
soumyajit_india

Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?

I want to know the details about correspondence MBA course offered by Indian and Abroad University...?
What is the total course fee for doing MBA in that university ?
I request to all that anyone who know anything about that, please post your knowledge/experience...

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  5. Universities in Abroad are more advanced than Indian Universities?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  7. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  9. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  10. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career in abroad after passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  12. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  13. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  15. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  16. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  18. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
19th August 2011, 04:03 PM
rajeshkumar123456

Default Re: Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyajit_india View Post
I want to know the details about correspondence MBA course offered by Indian and Abroad University...?
What is the total course fee for doing MBA in that university ?
I request to all that anyone who know anything about that, please post your knowledge/experience...
MBA corresponding course is offering in IGNOU the process is through openmat exam it will be conducted twice in yearly if you qualify open mat exam then you go for first sem the fee for the course is each paper 1000 ruppes.
5th December 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?

what is the min % req in graduation for mba from us and uk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?