24th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

Dear friends, kindly help me to know about the syllabus of MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) course of College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner. I am planning to do this course so I want to know about the course syllabus.

26th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

The syllabus of Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine) which is of 2 years duration in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner is mentioned below:

Year I:

=)Equine Medicine
=)Porcine Medicine
=)Canine and Feline Medicine
=)Infectious Diseases of Ruminants
=)Internal Diseases of Ruminants
=)Diagnostic Procedures and Interpretations
=)Metabolic Diseases in Animals

Year II:

=)Diseases of Laboratory and Zoo Animals
=)Avian Medicine
=)Veterinary Critical Care
=)Special Problems
=)Masters Research
=)Clinical Practice
=)Seminar

You can check the website https://rajuvas.org/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?