24th September 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner for studying MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) program. Please help me to know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for getting admission.

26th September 2019, 05:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine) College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner.

You would need to apply for Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by RAJUVAS to be eligible to study Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine)

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Veterinary Science(Veterinary Medicine) College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner is Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website https://rajuvas.org/m-v-sc/ for more details.
27th September 2019, 09:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MVSc(Veterinary Medicine) in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MVSc in Veterinary Medicine at College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit through Pre PG Entrance Examination which is conducted by RAJUVAS plus academic qualifications.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BVSc with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of 60% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of 55% marks from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rajuvas.org/bikaner/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?