24th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir, please help me as I want to get admission in VPGR Institute of Technology for studying MA(Broadcast Journalism) course. Please let me know about the procedure for securing admission.

26th September 2019, 03:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MA(Broadcast Journalism) admission in VPGR Institute of Technology?

The procedure to secure admission in Master of Arts(Broadcast Journalism) course in VPGR Institute of Technology is Direct. You would need to contact VPGR Institute of Technology to get the application form. You can contact the college at 9841069886 or 9789069886 to place your request for application form. Once you contact them, they will send you the application form along with other relevant documents at the address mentioned below:-

Address:-
VPGR Institute of Technology
"Pushpavanam" New No. 43, Old No. 18,
3rd Main Road,
Gandhi Nagar, Adyar,
Chennai - 600 020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?