2nd July 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Psychology Honours candidate?

Hello.,
This is my last year of Psychology Honours UG course. I am confused that what should I opt for in Post Graduation. Kindly tell me about the courses I should do in Post Graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Psychology Honours in Graduation at DU for 12th Humanities without Psychology candidate?
  2. Colleges under DU offering Psychology(H) a candidate who haven't Psychology in 12th standard?
  3. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  4. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  5. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  6. What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?
  7. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  9. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  10. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  11. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  12. Courses available in post graduation for B.Sc Geography passed candidate?
  13. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  14. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate? -- [New]
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. Best colleges for psychology honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  18. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
12th July 2015, 10:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Psychology Honours candidate?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of your graduation. You can do courses in your field or can switch to other disciplines. You can pursue the following courses.

- MS in Psychology
- MS in Clinical Psychology
- MBA
- You can also opt for courses in other fields like fashion, tourism, etc.

You should pursue the course as per your interest and comfort in collaboration with your future goal.
14th July 2015, 02:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Psychology Honours candidate?

There are a lot of course for Masters in Psychology. You can opt for the ones in which you feel most comfortable with.
The List of the Best Course for Masters in Psychology is as follows:
1. Abnormal and Clinical Psychology
2. Addiction Psychology and Counselling
3. Addiction Studies
4. Advanced CBT Practice (Resilience and Positive Development)
5. Affective Disorders
6. Applied Behavior Analysis
7. Addiction and Mental Health
8 Advanced Audiology Studies
9 Applied Psychology
10.Applied Trauma Psychology
These are the best course for Masters in Psychology and you can choose any one of them to your liking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?