23rd February 2012, 09:22 AM
missmalini

Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?

I am a marketing professional since 10 years and now want to pursue child psychology and want to be a counsellor. Which subject should I opt in psychology? Can I study psychology now after MBA and having a commerce background? Are good courses available in mumbai and pune and can they be done through distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate? -- [New]
  2. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  3. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  4. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  5. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  6. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  7. Courses available after B.A correspondence learning?
  8. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  11. Distance learning courses which I can take up while after passing my B.Tech?
  12. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  13. Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job?
  14. Where can i apply for Clinical Psychology and Environmental Sciences? What other courses should I opt for?
  15. What to do after M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  17. Do Mumbai/Pune university offer B.Ed Psychology distance course?
  18. What are the best options for students scoring 65% in 12th board exam?
23rd February 2012, 04:15 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?

You can think of career in the field even after MBA and commerce background.

There are courses on psychology in distance learning.

But as you are SEEKING career in this field than you have to ensure that you have

at least few of the qualities written below in you to be counselor.

career in this field required these must have qualities

1. lot of patience and

2. you should be very good listener

3. Empathy to understand the emotions

4. Caring Attitude

5. Strenght to see the problem objectively without being personal

6. Ability to communicate well with people of all works of life.

if you have few of the above qualities than rest you can learn from course.

you can do certificate ,diploma or degree course in Psychology.

Various universities offer these course.

SOME DISTANCE LEARNING UNIVERSITIES OFFERING COURSE ON PSYCHOLOGY

1. Annamalai University
2. Andhra University
3. Bangalore University
4. Madras University
5. Osmania University
6. Nalanda Open University
7. Tamilnadu Open University
11th April 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?

I m a Commerce graduate currently working as Tour & Travel Counselor, in the Travel Industry. I would like to pursue course in Child Psychology & want to wheter with my commerce background, can I opt for the course & how? I stay in Mumbai.
26th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I AM A MBBS GRADUATE. I WANT TO PURSUE CAREER IN CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY OR BUSINESS PSYCHOLOGY. WHAT ARE THE COURSE OPTIONS FOR ME. I WANT TO PURSUE DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE.
KINDLY LET ME KNOW.
MAIL ID [email protected]
8th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

after ssc how many years it takes to become a child counselor in mumbai colleges and best colleges if you can suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?