6th January 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?

Respected Sir
how many score i need in mat exam
so that to get addmission in
government college????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  2. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  3. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  4. Cutoff marks required for MAT in Christ College Bangalore?
  5. Minimum cutoff marks or rank required for getting admission in government college through UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  7. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  8. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  9. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering
  10. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  12. Admission in MBA college is possible with 453 marks in MAT?
  13. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  14. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  15. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  18. What is the benefit of scoring high marks in MAT Exam? Does it help me to get admission in a Government College with less fees?
10th January 2015, 03:17 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?

Respected Sir,
Equally, we recognize the question paper stander of MAT lesser than CAT. So cutoff is high. Simply easy to score 99+ in MAT comparison CAT.
Most of the Govt colleges set eligibility criteria 40% to 50% in MAT. FOR example, CU needs only 40% score in MAT
Please find attachment and check link for information..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nment_of_India
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTICE_MBA-BM.pdf(18.5 KB, 155 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?