27th December 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?

I have a query regarding medical post graduation that Study post graduation in medicine and fees for Bangladeshi student in the Indian country?

Related Questions:
  1. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  2. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  3. Colleges which provide PG diploma in Gynae and Obs?
  4. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  5. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  8. What is SRM university fee structure?
  9. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation?
  12. Fee structure for MCA course for SC candidates?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  16. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  18. Date of form submission and fee structure of GNDU Amirtsar for post graduation in history?
10th January 2014, 11:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?

Yes, you can apply for the masters in medicines after the bachelors in medicines. And as you are a medical student then you are eligible to apply for the masters in medicines.

And there are so many courses in this field. and some are given below:
MD - Post graduate medical Degree (Doctor of Medicine)

MS - Post graduate surgical degree (Master of Surgery)

DM - Super Speciality Degree (Doctor of Medicine)

MCh - Super Speciality Degree (Master of Chirurgical)

So you can apply for any of the degree for your career. All are good courses and have good scopes also and as you are a bangladeshi then don't worry you can apply for any of the course in India.

And all are best courses and you can apply for any of the course and all courses have good scopes.

There are so many colleges in India which provides these courses and here are some colleges:

All India institute of Medical sciences, Delhi

Christian Medical college, Vellore

Armed forces Medical college, Pune

Seth GS medical college,Mumbai

Maulana Azad medical college, Delhi

All are good colleges. You can take admission in any of the colleges and for this you have to apply for the entrance exams so you have to first clear the entrance exam after that you can apply for the admission in nay best college and you have to take that college which provides you job thorough the campus placement.
10th January 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?

How much it cost to do MD in India? Or is there any scholarship for Bangladeshi students in MD course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?