5th February 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?

hello
please let me know that what marks in pgcet,
i am qualify for m.tech in Andhra Pradesh?
also refer me some good books for preparation
thank you in advance

28th February 2015, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for M.Tech course. In order to get the admission in M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh, you need to appear for the exam PGCET. The cutoff marks for Andhra Pradesh PGCET is 25%. Below 25% you are not eligible to take admission in M.Tech.

You should have mentioned your branch of engineering since there are many branches of engineering and each branch have a different syllabus and different set of reference books for preparation. Thus, it is not possible for us to state the suitable books for preparation. You can comment below the branch of engineering and we will provide you the list of suitable books which you need to study for a good preparation.
29th March 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?

I'am computer science student i'am interested to do m tech so which book is best to refer for PGCET exam
29th March 2015, 09:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Dear aspirant,

The cut off marks for the PGCET is minimum 25 percent.It means if you are aspiring for the master degree then you have o score a minimum of the 25 % marks.

Sorry to say that this time i am not able to mention name of the book for you as you have not mentioned your field.
SO my suggestion to you is that you can use reference books for your preparation .

Hope you will be satisfied.

Thanks.
8th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi am preparing for pg cet.since 16 days how much time I want to spend for preparation to get good rank.
9th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th course . I have 462 mark and centum in maths .I have 786 mark in 12th student.can I get this course of ophthalmology .I am sc student then I am first graduate in my home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?