6th November 2011, 01:45 AM
jjoohhnn

Procedure for MBA and cutoff marks required for PGCET and MAT?

Hello Sir, Maam

I have completed my Hotel Management from M.S Ramaiah, Been working for the last 2yr 4Months Can you please guide with the procedure for MBA and cut off Marks for (PGCET & MAT) wolud be of Great help.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
  2. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  4. When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?
  5. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?
  7. Procedure to study MBA in Australia? Cutoff marks required in BBA and GMAT for admission? -- [New]
  8. What is the entrance procedure for non Karnataka candidates? Can we get merit seat through PGCET?
  9. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  10. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission for studying PGDM in VIT Business School?
  11. Approximate marks required to get 200 ranking in PGCET MBA exam?
  12. Cutoff marks required in PGCET to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) in Osmania University? Last date of PGCET form submission?
  13. Percentage of marks required to get in B.Com to get admitted in a good MBA institute? Previous years question papers of CAT and MAT?
  14. Procedure to prepare for MAT entrance exam? What kind of study material is to be referred?
  15. Cutoff marks required in MAT for admission in any government college?
  16. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for MAT?
  18. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
6th November 2011, 08:19 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for MBA and cutoff marks required for PGCET and MAT?

Hi Dear
After complete your higher education then if candidate move to executive job then
like MBA for this you have to choose best colleges .
but for this some rules and regulation are there:-

*Candidate pass graduation with any stream
*Must secure 50% mark in graduation
*Age - 21 to above
there is no restriction for age.
*Should give one Entrance exam related to MBA like:-

CAT
MAT
XAT

these are entrance exam on which if candidate give then able to deserve good
colleges in MBA.

Good Luck................
2nd April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, when is the pgcet exams conducted?
22nd May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir or mam

i have completed my b.pharmacy , which one is having better scope either pharma mba or health care management?
6th June 2012, 07:24 AM
Radhakrishna143

Hi Dear
After complete your higher education then if
candidate move to executive job then
like MBA for this you have to choose best
colleges .
but for this some rules and regulation are there:- *Candidate pass graduation with any stream
*Must secure 50% mark in graduation
*Age - 21 to above
there is no restriction for age.
*Should give one Entrance exam related to MBA
like:- CAT
MAT
XAT these are entrance exam on which if candidate
give then able to deserve good
colleges in MBA. Good Luck................
27th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i hd 48.5% in B.com.but to apply mba shld hve 50% cut-off.i've to do mba.nw what shal do for this.plz can u give any suggestion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?