10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?

I would like to know about the cutoff percentage to score in my B.Sc which is required to get admission for M.Sc(Mathematical Science) course in D.A.V Postgraduate college? Kindly let me know about the cutoff percentage. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  2. B.Sc maths (hons) admission in Government college or DAV college, Chandigarh with 82% marks in 10+2
  3. What's the minimum percentage required in 10th std for taking admission in 11th std in BBK Dav college in Amritsar?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get B.Sc(Home Science) admission in College of Home Science, Palampur? Procedure to get admission?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT?
  7. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  9. Admission in DAV College, Chandigarh is possible if my percentage is not good? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Bsc Medical in DAV college after passing 12th with 65%
  11. B.Com Admission in DAV-10 College
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?
  16. Can I take admission after scornig 47% in BSc
  17. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
6th January 2017, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?

Cutoff Percentage Required in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc in Mathematical Science in DAV Post Graduate College:

In order to get admission into Post Graduate Degree, you are required for follow the below eligibility criteria. M.Sc in Mathematical Science course is a 2 year Post Graduate Course. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to do M.Sc in Mathematical Science course is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduation in the below mentioned stream from a recognized university.

>> Allowed streams are Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Environment Management and Mathematics and Computer Science or Physics

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?