21st September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?

I'm Tejasvi chopra completed 12th in commerce nd want to get admission in dav college chadigarh. i posted my application form but college didn't get my app. form? so can i get admission in b.com (hons.) in dav college now ? please answer ?

Related Questions:
25th September 2014, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?

If you had posted the application form for admission in DAV College in B.Com course correctly, and if the college has received the application form, then you can definitely get admission in the college. If the application form was not received by the college, then you cannot get admission in the DAV college, because the admissions are given only to the students who will apply through the application form and for getting admission, you must submit the application form with all your personal details, so, if the college has not received the application form, then, there is no chance of getting admission in the DAV college.

Since, you have mentioned that you posted it to the college address correctly, then there may be a chance of delay in delivering the application form to the college, if the application form was delivered to the college within time, then, you can get admission in the DAV college.
25th September 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Tejasvi chopra completed 12th in commerce nd want to get admission in dav college chadigarh. i posted my application form but college didn't get my app. form? so can i get admission in b.com (hons.) in dav college now ? please answer ?

B.com is a Under Graduate course and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters in it.As you have asked for the information regarding on how to get admission in B.com in DAV college it is as follows.

For doing the course the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education in Commerce Stream.Regarding the admission procedure

A duly filled form from the institute is to be submitted by the candidate with the attested copies of class 10th/12th/graduation mark sheet along with 10 passport size recent colored photographs.

The selection of the candidate will be depend on marks obtained in 10+2 std.Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘waiting list’.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?