3rd October 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to secure MA(Education) admission in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?

Hi friends, I just want to get the information regarding percentage which is required for securing admission in Awadesh Pratap Singh University to study MA(Education) course. Can you tell me what is the cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

27th November 2019, 11:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to secure MA(Education) admission in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?

The minimum cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for Master of Arts (Education) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University is 45% aggregate from a recognized university.

The duration of Master of Arts (Education) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University would be of 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters each of 6 month duration.

You can check the website http://apsurewa.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?