3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?

Dear Friends,
Can I know the course structure of PG Diploma course in Guidance & Counselling which is available in Awadesh Pratap Singh University? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this course. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Awadesh Pratap Singh University affiliated colleges offering PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  2. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  5. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  7. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  8. Will I get a seat after scoring 712 rank in MSc Chemistry
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology -- [New]
  10. Which all universities offer PhD in Astrology?
  11. How to do Autocad course after completing B.Tech mechanical from Pratap University
  12. How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
  14. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  15. What is the fee structure for Ph.D at Rewa University?
  16. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with 123 marks in JEE Main and 91% marks in UP board exam? How to apply and what is the counselling procedure?
  17. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any MBA College on the basis of B.Com 5th semester? Details of such colleges?
5th July 2016, 02:23 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?

Admission Procedure to Awadesh Pratap Singh University:

->If you have pursued M.A/M.Sc in Psychology with 50% marks from any recognized University you are eligible to seek admission in PG Diploma(Guidance and Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University.

->Admission to university will be done online through MPONLINE.

->You can submit application form for admission through the website-https://www.mponline.gov.in

->You are required to submit the printout of admission form along with required documents to the respective Head of the Department.

Course Structure of PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling:
->The duration of the course is 1 year (i.e., 2 semesters).

->You can download the pdf of the syllabus from the APS University's official website.
6th July 2016, 07:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Psychology with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Guidance and Counselling.
In order to take admission under the course in Awadesh Pratap Singh University, candidates need to apply online through the official website of the University.
The duration of the course is 1 year.

Below I have uploaded the link of the official website of the University, have a look over it.
http://www.mponline.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?