1st October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in MSc to secure MPhil(Biochemistry) admission in Madras University?

Hi Sir, kindly tell me what percentage I have to score in my MSc so that I can get admission in Madras University for studying MPhil(Biochemistry) course? Please let me know about the percentage as soon as possible.

29th November 2019, 09:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in MSc to secure MPhil(Biochemistry) admission in Madras University?

M.Phil. Biochemistry or Master of Philosophy in Biochemistry is a postgraduate Biochemistry. The cutoff percentage required in M.Sc to secure M.Phil(Biochemistry) admission at Madras University is 60%. Candidate should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the University for the Course and the duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?