4th December 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MSc(Sensor and Imaging Systems) admission in University of Edinburgh? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, can anyone of you kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for studying MSc(Sensor and Imaging Systems) course at the University of Edinburgh? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

6th December 2019, 04:57 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MSc(Sensor and Imaging Systems) admission in University of Edinburgh? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

-The University of Edinburgh-

Course Name: MSc(Sensor and Imaging Systems)

Entrance Exams:-

-English Language Proficiency Test Score.

1.IELTS: a total of 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each component.
or
2.TOEFL: a total of 92 with at least 20 in each section. (ibt )

Official Website:-http://www.ed.ac.uk/studying/postgra...0&id=882Sensor
7th December 2019, 02:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MSc(Sensor and Imaging Systems) admission in University of Edinburgh? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

An entrance examination is not required to pursue M.Sc. in Sensor and Imaging Systems course so you can apply without having a graduate admissions exam result. Your application, however, may be substantially stronger if you do include the Graduate Record Examination result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?