23rd October 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BE to secure ME(Electrical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool?

Hi friends, I just want to get the information regarding percentage which is required in BE for securing admission in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool to study ME(Electrical Engineering) course. Can you tell me what is the cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

30th October 2019, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BE to secure ME(Electrical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool?

M.E. Electrical Engineering or Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering is a two years postgraduate Electrical Engineering course.

The cutoff percentage required in BE to secure ME(Electrical Engineering) admission in the Indian Institute of Management and Engineering Kurnool is 60%.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of GATE examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?