26th February 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in MAH-CET 2020 to secure an MCA admission?

Hi Sir, I want to secure MCA admission. I am planning to apply for the MAH-CET(MCA) this year. I just want to know about the cutoff percentile which I have to secure for getting admission in any reputed institute for this program.

2nd March 2020, 05:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in MAH-CET 2020 to secure an MCA admission?

MAH MCA CET 2020 cut off:-
MAH MCA CET 2020 cut off will be released after the declaration of results. It will be released individually by various participating colleges of Maharashtra to provide admission. Only those candidates who will score qualifying marks will get admission successfully.
Candidates have to score minimum 50% marks( 45% for reserved category candidates) to qualify and be eligible for admission.
Cutoff will depend on various factors such as number of seats available, number of applicants appeared for exam, marks obtained by candidates, previous year cutoff, difficulty level of exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?