17th February 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 to secure an MBA admission?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test and I want to crack this aptitude test for getting an MBA admission in any reputed institute. I would like to know about the cutoff percentile which is essentially required to secure an MBA admission. Waiting for your response!

15th January 2021, 05:11 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 to secure an MBA admission?

Cutoff percentile required in Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 to secure an MBA admission can be seen below.

General category applicant must have minimum 85 percentile in exam to secure admission.

Reserved category candidate must have minimum score of 75 percentile to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?