9th March 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How should we get a good rank in IIT JEE? Is junior or senior intermediate course for IIT important? Can I get a rank by learning for IIT in 2nd year?

how we should able to try in getting rank in iit?is junior or senior intermediate course of iit is important?getting afraid.can u give me a few ways to prepare it easily.?i ma second year.i havn't earn in first year?is it possible to get rank by learning iit in second year?sir plzz say me..?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
  2. How to check application form status?
  3. Exams to answer to get into Space Engineering?
  4. Where to do long term coaching for IIT JEE exam which is to be held 2 years later?
  5. How to get good rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare well for IIT JEE so as to score less than 500 rank in IIT JEE?
  7. Which branch and IIT colleges can I get after scoring 7141 rank in IIT JEE?
  8. Are there any chances for me to crack IIT JEE exam next year if my present 12th score is 38 in Maths?
  9. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  10. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  11. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  12. What should I do to crack IIT JEE under 1500 rank?
  13. In which stream I will get admission at IIT-Bombay if secured 2359 rank in JEE Advanced?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 87% in 12th class?
  15. Colleges which are suitable for me after completing diploma in IT with 84%?
  16. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  17. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course? -- [New]
  18. Can I take admission in NIT this year and write IIT JEE after failing in IIT JEE last year?
30th May 2011, 08:01 AM
stranger351

Default Re: How should we get a good rank in IIT JEE? Is junior or senior intermediate course for IIT important? Can I get a rank by learning for IIT in 2nd year?

Below are the some useful tips-
Total paper of IIT-JEE, AIEEE and other exams are based on NCERT Books.
None of question is not out of 11th and 12th standard Books.
So firstly concentrate on CBSE issued NCERT books.
Of course For clearing doubts and concepts you have to buy another book away from NCERT..
So on the basis my companion HC verma and ARIHANT books are very good to study to understand concepts easily..
OR you can go for FITJEE Notes they are difficult to read but seriously they are very helpful to you..
Some easy and most important chapters are-
Optics is the unit which is simple to learn and In IIT exam there are lots of question from Optics.
Electronics devices
Waves
Communication system
10th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should we get a good rank in IIT JEE? Is junior or senior intermediate course for IIT important? Can I get a rank by learning for IIT in 2nd year?

how to get a good rank in iit-jee? while, i have only time of 7 months for complete preparation....... can i get a rank? i am so much afraid of this.... which chapters will have more weightage? please suggest me.... and tell me some ways, that i can get a good rank in iit-jee...
THANK YOU.....
19th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i am studying inter second year in andhrapradesh.my aim is to get rank in iit.so please suggest me how to prepare for iit in few months. i am weak in chemistry.
21st September 2011, 01:16 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Below are the some useful tips-
Total paper of IIT-JEE, AIEEE and other exams are based on NCERT Books.
None of question is not out of 11th and 12th standard Books.
So firstly concentrate on CBSE issued NCERT books.
Of course For clearing doubts and concepts you have to buy another book away from NCERT..
So on the basis my companion HC verma and ARIHANT books are very good to study to understand concepts easily..
OR you can go for FITJEE Notes they are difficult to read but seriously they are very helpful to you..
Some easy and most important chapters are-
Optics is the unit which is simple to learn and In IIT exam there are lots of question from Optics.
Electronics devices
Waves
26th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am presently studying junior inter at sri gaytri ,i want to get a good rank in iit jee can u please give suggestions
27th October 2011, 12:18 AM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: How should we get a good rank in IIT JEE? Is junior or senior intermediate course for IIT important? Can I get a rank by learning for IIT in 2nd year?

to get admitted in IIT, you should first crack IIT-JEE exam..
to crack this exam,you must do following things..

you should study atleast five hours per day for this exam..
=>you should be strong in every concepts of maths,physics,chemistry..
=>first,be thorough in cbse based ncert books.
=>approach coaching centers to regularise your preparation..
=>they will teach you many shortcuts

all the best
27th October 2011, 11:43 AM
Aninkanti

To crack IIT-JEE exam,you must consentrate following topics:-

1.concentrate on CBSE issued NCERT books.

2.Be strong in every concepts of maths,physics,chemistry.

3.Admission in coaching centers to regularise your preparation.

4.Give !0-12 hours time for study everyday.

Best of luck!
11th October 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

can we do aeronautical engineering with inter 2nd year IIT(MPC)
26th April 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

TO GET IIT RANK SRI CHAITANYA STEEL PLANT OR NARAYANA GAJUWAKA IS PREFFERABLE
26th May 2014, 09:09 PM
vinayakraj venu

Although your saying about the books to be opted is absolutely correct but I don't think that above mentioned chapters [except Waves] amount to much.Optics is also important but the chapters of Thermodynamics ,EMI & AC ,Electrostatics ,Magnetics and Mechanics are most scoring and important for physics.
23rd July 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How much mark does I require in 11 and 12 board exam for admission in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?