19th April 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in TANCET to secure an MBA admission in Anna University Chennai for an SC candidate?

Sir, I want to secure admission in Anna University Chennai for an MBA course. I would like to know about the cutoff score which I have to obtain in TANCET for securing admission. I belong to an SC category candidate. Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd April 2020, 12:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Cutoff score required in TANCET to secure an MBA admission in Anna University Chennai for an SC candidate?

The qualifying cut off for TANCET 2020 is expected to be between 38 to 40 marks for general category , between 33 to 35 marks for backward caste and 21 to 35 for candidates belonguing to SC/ST.

The TANCET Cutoff 2020 will be decided by the respective colleges based on the following factors:

A number of candidates appearing for the test.

The difficulty level of the TANCET exam.

Normalized TANCET score.

A number of available seats for the admission under TANCET.

Average marks scored in TANCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?