26th September 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in University of Tampa? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, can anyone of you kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA(Entrepreneurship) course at the University of Tampa? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

30th September 2019, 01:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in University of Tampa? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The Graduate Management Admission Test is required to pursue MBA in Entrepreneurship course. An English language proficiency certificate(TOEFL/IELTS) is required to pursue this course. The cutoff score required for admission:
1. At least 450 marks in GMAT test.
2. a TOEFL score of at least 90.
3. IELTS score of at least 6.5 band.
30th September 2019, 05:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MBA(Entrepreneurship) admission in University of Tampa? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam as well as cut-off score required to secure MBA (Entrepreneurship) admission in University of Tampa are as follows:-
GRE
IELTS- 6.5
TOEFL- 550 or 213 (Computer based) or 79 (Internet based).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?