23rd January 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Date for admission in MA Philosophy?

I want to go for higher studies and am much worried about the admission in the courses so can anyone please tell me the Dates for entrance exam in MA philosophy

7th May 2014, 03:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date for admission in MA Philosophy?

Master degree in Philosophy is the very good idea to grow up your future in a very good way. This course is the very good for a student’s career and makes him a successful man in this society. This is both the course and research component and always gives the student in a adequate background for a very advanced research. This course is studied by only the Arts students. There are some terms and conditions that give the opportunities to the science and commerce students. This course can make the student very intelligent when the student can do some hard work in his study carrier.

There are some eligibility criteria for the students. That is the candidate should hold a degree certificate in the relevant subjects with the minimum of 55 % marks from a recognised university. The sc or st candidates should have secured 50 % of marks. The candidates are must have a good knowledge about the philosophy course and they have to secured a very good rank in entrance exam.

Interested students should apply their application in online through the college official website and have to fill up the form and pay the money of the fees of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?