19th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

University in Gujarat accepting 40% in post graduation for B.Ed?

I have got 40% make in my post graduation. i want to pursue b.ed plz tell me the available university in Gujarat to appy.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. Can I do MBA from Gujarat after graduation from CV Raman University Chandigarh
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best college for M.Com? I have completed graduation with 49% from Gujarat University
  5. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  6. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  7. Which colleges could I get in India for graduation like Economics Honors? Is Delhi University accepting IB students?
  8. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%?
  9. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  10. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  11. Will I be able to give TET exam in August after completing M.Com, B.Ed in Gujarat?
  12. Detail about PhD course?
  13. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  14. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  15. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  18. When will be the SLET Exam for the year 2012? Required Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? How to get application forms for this Exam?
7th May 2014, 03:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: University in Gujarat accepting 40% in post graduation for B.Ed?

Post graduation in Bachelor in education is one of the best courses which is giving the chances to teach to the school and college students which is best for you, your carrier and the students whom you teach. The course is the graduation or degree level course in which you can teach only the school and junior college students.

If you take the master degree education from a recognised university then you can teach the higher college students. In this course you have to be sincere and serious which make you a good teacher and also good for the students.

You have got your post graduate in Education in 40 % which is the very poor marks for you and your carrier. You get the college for your Bachelor in education course but you cannot get the very good University or Institution for your Studies which makes you a good and fine teacher.

If you want to study in any college remember that all college can be a good college so first you decide a very best among them and take the education from this university. Also do not forget to see the placement structure of this college to make your life brighter and brighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?