1st July 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Dates of entrance exam of M.Tech in Nagpur, Punjab and NIFTEM University?

i am final yr student of b tech food technology. i want to do post graduation in my field. so plz give me information about entrance exam and dates of exam. i mostly prefer the univercities like lit nagpur, punjab , niftem etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  3. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  4. Does Nagpur University conduct any entrance exam for Ph.D program?
  5. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  6. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  7. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  8. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  9. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  10. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur University?
  11. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur University?
  12. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam from Nagpur University?
  13. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  15. What books(English medium) should I prefer for cracking M.Ed entrance exam of Nagpur university?
  16. From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?
  17. Dates and details of the M.Tech entrance exam held by JNTU?
  18. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?