19th April 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?

Hello friends,
I want to get the information regarding
the post graduation courses in ICAR.
I want to do Plant Science in Post Graduation
at ICAR. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria
and also all the relevant details.
Thank you in advance.

2nd September 2017, 12:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?

In order to pursue Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR, you are required to appear in an entrance examination. You are required to appear in All India Entrance Examination for admission for PG. It's a Offline Based entrance examination.

The selection process for pursuing this Post Graduation would be through Written Test conducted by ICAR. You are required to score minimum qualifying mark in the written test.

You must have pursued Graduation in the concerned stream with minimum 60% marks to be eligible. For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates the minimum percentage to be scored is 50% marks

The minimum age must be 19 years in order to be eligible for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?