26th August 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of GPAT?

Hello Friends,
I want to know the syllabus of GPAT and also the exam dates and all the details of GPAT. Looking for fast reply.

16th September 2015, 01:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of GPAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I want to know the syllabus of GPAT and also the exam dates and all the details of GPAT. Looking for fast reply.
Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy and those who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing in GPAT examination.

Important Dates

Registration window opens on 13th November 2015

Last date for online registration 12th January 2016

I have attached the syllabus for GPAT exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gpatsyllabus.pdf(247.0 KB, 33 views)
16th September 2015, 04:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of GPAT?

--GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. It is a national level exam which is conducted every year to select suitable candidates who really deserves for getting admission in PG course in M.Pharma.

Following are the details regarding the exam:
Eligibility:student must possess a bachelor degree in Pharmacy or in the final year of degree course can apply for GPAT exam.

Registration opens: Normally in 2nd week of November
Registration ends: In first week of january
Entrance exam: held in february

**Below are the attachment regarding the complete advertisement of GPAT exam and also the syllabus for the exam. just go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gpat brochure.pdf(737.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf GPATSyllabus.pdf(247.0 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?