26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?

Hello,
I have cleared GATE and I would to apply for Anna University counselling. Kindly let me know what I should do now as TANCET exam applications have been closed. Is there a separate application where one can attend TANCET counselling through GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  3. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  4. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 46.33 score in GATE exam
  6. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  7. Can my son get M.E/M.Tech in Anna University/Affiliated college after scoring 21.445 TANCET score? Last date of application?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  9. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  10. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  11. How to apply for M.Tech in PSG? Date of sale of application forms for M.Tech in PSG?
  12. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  14. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  16. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  18. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
16th September 2015, 04:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?

--As you want to take admission in Anna University and you have qualified in GATE exam too.

**But I am sorry to inform that for getting admission in Anna university you have to fill their application form without it you can not have any chance for getting admission in this university.

**So as you said that the application form is closed then there is not any chance for getting admission. From my opinion you can try some other colleges as VIT, SRM etc through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?