22nd April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Detailed registration information about CMAT

Dear Friends,
Please help me to know that how can I get the information to registration in CMAT? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your reply!

2nd May 2016, 07:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed registration information about CMAT

CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test. This exam is conducted every year for getting admission in MBA program in various colleges in different states which take admission through the score card of this exam. You are interested to know about the registration for this entrance exam. Following are the details for this entrance exam:

Eligibility: Student must possess graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to fill the application form subjected to condition that his/ her result will be declared before the
commencement of admission.

>>I am sorry to say that the registration process for CMAT 2016 is over and also the online exam is over. Basically the registration process begins in the month of December every year. You can get the information of registration from its official website. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with the website to get aware about the registration dates for filling the online application.

Official website:http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?