8th January 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore for ME(Construction Engineering and Management) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

6th March 2023, 03:32 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore for ME(Construction Engineering and Management) candidate?

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore is a prestigious institution for engineering studies in India. It has a strong reputation for academic excellence and provides opportunities for students to secure jobs through campus interviews.

As an ME(Construction Engineering and Management) candidate, you will have the opportunity to participate in campus interviews conducted by the college. UVCE has an active placement cell that organizes recruitment drives, job fairs, and internships for its students. Companies from various sectors such as construction, infrastructure, consulting, and real estate participate in the recruitment drives.

To secure a job through campus interviews at UVCE, you will need to perform well academically and actively participate in extracurricular activities. It is also important to prepare yourself for the recruitment process by developing your communication and interview skills, as well as building a strong resume and portfolio. You can also seek guidance and support from the college's placement cell, faculty members, and alumni network.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?