8th June 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get MBA admission in any reputed college for a candidate who has secured 50% aggregate in 2 years of BCom?

Hello, I am studying in my final year of BCom. My last 2 years aggregate is 50% marks. I know that it is very less percentage of marks. But I am interested to study MBA course in any reputed college after completing my BCom. I want to know that is it difficult for me to get admission in reputed college?

13th June 2019, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get MBA admission in any reputed college for a candidate who has secured 50% aggregate in 2 years of BCom?

No, it is not difficult to get MBA admission in any reputed college for a candidate who has secured 50% aggregate in 2 years of BCom. The required eligibility to get admission in graduation course to study MBA course is the candidate should have passed graduation course with at least 50% from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like CAT so as per my suggestion, you should score good marks in the entrance examination so that you can take admission in good college through the counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?