11th July 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course can be done along with MMS course?

I am a mms(hr) full time course student. I want to do diploma in labour law along with my mms second year. Can i do?

12th July 2021, 10:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course can be done along with MMS course?

Diploma course can be done along with MMS course. The candidate can pursue a diploma with an MMS course. Since the eligibility to pursue a diploma is that the candidate should have completed 12th from any board. I will suggest you keep your main focus on graduation course and diploma should be the second list for you.
13th July 2021, 06:15 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES, you can do diploma course with your MMS course in India. You must have completed your higher secondary education from any school board to be eligible for any such diploma.

The duration is 6 months to 2 years.
13th July 2021, 08:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do diploma course along with MMS course.

Eligibility for diploma course:-

1- For the Diploma course the candidate should have passed 12th with any stream/ graduation/post graduation from a recognized institution to become eligible.

2- Preferably candidates should have a minimum aggregate mark of 50% to 60% at Intermediate level.

3-
14th July 2021, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are not allowed to pursue two courses in one time.
If you have completed graduation then you can pursue both the courses. But one from regular and the second one from distance mode.
If you have not completed graduation then, after completing Diploma course you have to complete graduation.
And after that you can pursue MMS course as because it is a Master's degree and can be pursued only after graduation.
15th July 2021, 01:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Diploma in Labour Law course can be done along with the MMS (Master of Management Studies)course. Diploma in Labour Law course is a 1 year duration course and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum score may vary from institute to institute and the minimum age should be 17 years and there is no upper age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection may vary, some institutes select on a merit score basis and some conduct entrance examinations followed by personal interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?