11th July 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I choose MMS or CA?

Hi I am bms graduate with 67 % but I had AtKT which was cleared but can I opt for MMS? Or should I go for CA. PLZ REPLY

13th July 2021, 06:19 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which one should I choose MMS or CA?

You should have completed your graduation with minimum of 55% marks to be eligible for MMS course in India.

And, you should have completed 12th class or your graduation to be eligible for CA.

You can choose any of them bases on your interest.
13th July 2021, 06:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should choose a course in which he or she is interested or in which field they are interested to go. An MMS is a post-graduation course that you can do only if you have passed your graduation. CA on the other hand is a professional degree course that can be applied for after the twelfth standard or after graduation.
13th July 2021, 08:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

If you are someone who loves biology and is always curious to know how our body works and you want to serve yourself and treat people and help people in being healthy then only you should go for mbbs. If you are someone who is interested in handling accounts etc then only you should go for CA.
15th July 2021, 08:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Both degrees have their own importance and you cannot ignore the importance of having a professional degree whether it is MMS or CA. MMS (Masters in Management Studies) the choice of specialization ranges from Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Analytics, Strategy, Finance, and Development. These specializations will lead to positions like a Management Trainee, Postgraduate Research Fellow, Financial Service Analyst, and many more.

CA (Chartered Accountant) focuses on financial accounting, audit, finance ethics, and regulations. The job functions of this course are Accounting, Risk Management, investment management, management accounting, and internal auditing. You can work as a chartered accountant, finance manager, auditor, and portfolio manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?