21st November 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in Moradabad Institute of Technology for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in the Moradabad Institute of Technology then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

24th November 2019, 09:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Moradabad Institute of Technology for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Yes, campus interview is available for the candidates pursuing Master of Technology(Mechanical Engineering) in the Moradabad Institute of Technology. The candidates should not have any backlog at the time of application for the placement.

The complete list of companies visiting the college for campus placement is available on http://www.mitmoradabad.edu.in/Visting-Companies-82-mit.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?