19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  2. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  3. Which university is better between Thapar or GNDU for B.Tech ECE?
  4. Which college will I get in B.Tech after scoring WBJEE rank of 57691?
  5. Fee structure of MTech(Network Engineering) offered in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  6. Which is the best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed my BSc IT under distance education program by PTU
  7. Which colleges can I apply for after scoring a state rank of 631 in Punjab?
  8. Campus Interview available in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) candidate?
  9. Which college do I get for M.Tech after scoring 7733
  10. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  11. Can I get a reputed college after scoring 23040 rank in WBJEE
  12. Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate? -- [New]
  13. Course structure of MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  14. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  16. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  17. Which top college can I get for CSE branch? I am a BC B girl
  18. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?