3rd November 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer MSc(Biotechnology) course?

Hello friends, I am studying BSc course in Biotechnology. After completing m BSc, I want to study MSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia. So, I would like to know that this institute offers MSc course in Biotechnology?

9th November 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer MSc(Biotechnology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying BSc course in Biotechnology. After completing m BSc, I want to study MSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia. So, I would like to know that this institute offers MSc course in Biotechnology?

Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia offers MSc Biotechnology course. Candidates who have passed B.Pharma / BSc / BSc (Hons.) in Bio sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics / Microbiology or any modern Biology with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study MSc Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia. Eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the university for the admission to study MSc Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th November 2018, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer MSc(Biotechnology) course?

Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia offers this M.Sc in Biotechnology course and the detailed information is given below.

Name of the College - Jamia Millia Islamia

Name of the Course - M.Sc in Biotechnology

Number of seats - 32 seats

Click here for Syllabus and Course Structure

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?