26th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?

Hello,
Please tell me somebody that Mother Teresa Women's University conduct entrance exam to join M.Phil course in Sociology? I am a M.Sc in Medical Sociology postgraduate so whether I eligible for M.Phil Sociology?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MSc in medical sociology how to join M.Phil in Medical Sociology?
  2. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Principles of Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  5. Which are the medical sociology books in Malayalam?
  6. Am I eligible for NET Sociology/Education after completing UG Physiotherapy and PG in MSc in medical sociology?
  7. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  10. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What are the courses offered in M.Phil in mother theresa university?
  12. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  14. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  15. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  16. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  18. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
12th April 2016, 11:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please tell me somebody that Mother Teresa Women's University conduct entrance exam to join M.Phil course in Sociology? I am a M.Sc in Medical Sociology postgraduate so whether I eligible for M.Phil Sociology?
Yes, the Mother Teresa Women’s University offered the M.Phil in Sociology. The eligibility to study the course is a Post Graduation Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for the entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is one year. The application forms can be downloaded from the university website.

Official website - Click Here for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?