12th January 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?

Hi...my name is arnab das... I have completed my graduation from calcutta university with zoology honours..i want to take admission in the college which offered msc phd cousre. So which colleges offered those progamme in india ? And i want to get details about the admission ....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  2. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  4. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India? -- [New]
  6. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Geology in India?
  8. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  9. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  11. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  12. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  15. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. List of best institutes offering course in MSc integrated Ph.d in Biochemistry in India
  18. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
15th January 2015, 07:32 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?

List of colleges:

Presidency College Chennai.
Sri Ramachandra College of Biomedical Science Technology & Research Intuited.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University.
S.R.M. Medical College & Research Centre.
National Centre for Biological Science.
Jawaharlal Institute of PG.
Vector Control Research Centre.
Pondicherry Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?