20th February 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Does PGDBO (post graduation Diploma in Banking operations) have any value in job market? Will I be able to do M.A in Economics?

I am a BBA Graduate from Calcutta University and secured an average of 72% in 3 years(Passed out in 2010 september).I wanted to do M.A in Economics but the universities in West Bengal are not offering M.A Econ to BBA Graduates.I joined IFBI(Under NIIT) and did PGDBO course And was working in a bank.I have decided to leave it because of immense sales pressure and unrealistic targets given.My questions are:
1.Does PGDBO (post graduation Diploma in Banking operations) have any value in job market? 2.Will I be able to do M.A in Economics?

6th March 2023, 03:02 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Does PGDBO (post graduation Diploma in Banking operations) have any value in job market? Will I be able to do M.A in Economics?

Yes, PGDBO (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations) has value in the job market. The course is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills related to banking operations, including credit management, trade finance, and risk management. These skills are highly valued in the banking industry, and many banks and financial institutions actively recruit PGDBO graduates for various roles.

Whether or not you will be able to do an M.A in Economics depends on the admission requirements of the universities you are interested in. While some universities may accept a PGDBO degree as a qualification for admission to an M.A in Economics program, others may require a different academic background. You should research the admission requirements of the universities you are interested in to determine if you meet their criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?