6th February 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?

Sir
Is it better to do PGP at IILM Gurgaon or Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) at IFBI,Bhubaneswar. And if PGDBO at which centre in India.

18th March 2012, 12:37 AM
igupta191

Default Re: Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?

A PGP at IILM Gurgaon would be better because the other option is a focused program for a specific industry and specific organization "ICICI Bank" . whereas with PGP from IILM you will get wide exposure to the industry and wide category of options to think and choose . In my point of view having a wide area of options and expertise is better for future career . I hope i made myself clear .Choose wisely
3rd April 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more preferable, either PGP at IILM(Gurgaon) or Post Graduate diploma in Banking operations(PGDBO) at IFBI(Bhubaneshwar)?

Sir I got selection lettor from iilm gurgaon, ndim delhi, empi delhin galgotiya business school and itm banglore.. Which is the best option ???? Reply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?