4th April 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Does SAP helps a 40 years old distance MBA holder to secure a job?

Dear Sir, I have done an MBA course through distance education from Berhampur university and scored 58% marks. I am not sure to get jobs through this MBA qualification. So, I am planning to do SAP course. Kindly tell me does SAP help me because currently I am 40 years old.

6th March 2023, 02:15 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Does SAP helps a 40 years old distance MBA holder to secure a job?

SAP is a well-recognized and widely used enterprise software system that is utilized by many companies across various industries. Learning SAP can certainly improve your chances of securing a job in companies that use this software. However, it is important to note that SAP is a specialized skill and may not necessarily guarantee you a job.

Your MBA degree and work experience, in addition to SAP knowledge, may increase your chances of getting a job, but it ultimately depends on various factors such as the job market, demand for SAP professionals in your area, and the specific requirements of the companies you are applying to.

Being 40 years old should not be a barrier to pursuing further education or professional development, as long as you are committed and willing to put in the effort. However, it is important to do thorough research and consider the cost and time commitment of the SAP course before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?