16th August 2011, 04:00 AM
khan.ak

Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?

I have 3 years experience in International BPO,I completed Masters in English,also completed MBA(HR) distance.
Can i do SAP?
which program is best for me in Sap?
what will be my oppurtunities?
Let me know if i have to leave my current job.
Which is the best place to do the certification for Sap?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  3. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  4. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  5. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
  6. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?
  7. What is the procedure to join an International BPO?
  8. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  9. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  10. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  11. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  12. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  13. Eligibility, duration, fee structure of SAP course? I have completed BBA in finance
  14. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  16. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  18. Any distance learning courses after MBA which can be helpful as per the market requirement?
16th August 2011, 08:43 AM
Deepak2709

Default Re: Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?

Hello your 3 years of bpo experience can help you if you want to grow your self in the same industry,
generally doing a course in SAP has main areas: one is on the technical side, if you are interested in doing programming and learning to work in programming language to customize SAP.
the other is the functional side, preferred for those who have good experience in functional area with some work experience like accounting, HR and other functional areas. choose the one which will be of interest to you and where you can fit in.
Take care
16th August 2011, 11:48 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan.ak View Post
I have 3 years experience in International BPO,I completed Masters in English,also completed MBA(HR) distance.
Can i do SAP?
which program is best for me in Sap?
what will be my oppurtunities?
Let me know if i have to leave my current job.
Which is the best place to do the certification for Sap?
Well, as above mention your qualification, i want to inform you that now a days employer want talent full person which has knowledge in various field, and you have well knowledge, and also in various type knowledge, also hereby i want to inform you now a days the demand of sap has been increase and every multinational company most probably use this software to do work easily and accurately, You have also good communication skill just because you have been work in BPO and you can join any MNC as a SAP.
I hereby provide you also list of the company which using sap.
1. Cargil
2.. Dell Company
3. Infosys
4. DLF
16th August 2011, 12:59 PM
mentor_kapil

Hi,

Yes, you can go for a SAP training but prior to that I would advise why not joining a position in HR role. Once you get into the HR job, you'll be learning more In & Outs of it; a practical learning. I guess SAP HR will be more useful for professionals with a minimum of 2-3 yrs of related experience. You can go for SAP HR Module.

SAP HR is a global HR resource management system solution is one of the largest modules in the SAP R/3 system which consists of many sub modules:

Organizational Management
Personnel Administration
Recruitment Time Management
Payroll Benefits Compensation
Management Personnel Cost
Planning Budget
Management Personnel
Development Training & Event Management
Travel Management, Etc.

Companies like IBM and Accenture are looking for minimum 2 yrs of experience in SAP-HR.
16th August 2011, 01:02 PM
mentor_kapil

Also, these are some good SAP training institutes in Delhi/NCR.

1. Siemens India, G.K.
2. JK Tech.
3. Sky Info Technologies, Noida
4. C-DAC Noida
5. SQC, Lajpat Nagar, Noida
6. High Technologies, Kalkaji
7. SR International, Gautam Nagar.
8. J.K. International, Malviya Nagar
9. AMS Infotech, Noida.

Good Lucks!!
16th August 2011, 01:04 PM
mentor_kapil

Also, these are some good SAP training institutes in Delhi/NCR.

1. Siemens India, G.K.
2. JK Tech.
3. Sky Info Technologies, Noida
4. C-DAC Noida
5. SQC, Lajpat Nagar, Noida
6. High Technologies, Kalkaji
7. SR International, Gautam Nagar.
8. J.K. International, Malviya Nagar
9. AMS Infotech, Noida.

Good Lucks!!
16th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SOFTWARE TESTING .AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO SAP QA
23rd December 2011, 11:37 AM
rrmm92

3 years of bpo experience can help you if you want to grow your self in the same industry,
generally doing a course in SAP has main areas: one is on the technical side, if you are interested in doing programming and learning to work in programming language to customize SAP.
some good SAP training institutes in Delhi/NCR
. C-DAC Noida SQC, Lajpat Nagar, Noida
High Technologies, Kalkaji
SR International, Gautam Nagar.
J.K. International, Malviya Nagar
AMS Infotech, Noida.
19th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam.

Iam a bcom graduate and have 5 years of experice in BPO sector (in banking). Since I started my career Iam in banking domain specially customer service. Wanted to do SAP course however not sure about the options and the career growth after SAP course.

Kindly guide.

Krish80
29th March 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the benefits of doing SAP in HR after completing M.B.A?
6th November 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in Chemistry and working having 5 years of experience in Training and Development. Can I do SAP. Which Module will be suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?