3rd February 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Donation required for admission in Engineering at Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology?

hey i've just passed 12 with 68% in 12 and 67.33% in PCM.....i want admission in galgotia college of engg and tech....i just went there and faced many people they were kind of brokers and were demanding around 4 to 4.5 lacs....so just want to know how much money is right to give for admission in gcet ....and anyone having links to the gcet staff can rply me to 9598887480 for telling their price for admission in gcet.....

26th May 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Donation required for admission in Engineering at Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology?

Sir my board percentage is 78% in 12 so can I get direct admission in galgotia university
10th June 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Donation required for admission in Engineering at Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology?

You have to fill the enquery form from galgotia college of engineering and technology. And wait for marit list . if you are in merit list or fullfill the eligibility criteria then galgotia's admission cell call you to give you information that you are in merit list and follow next steps regards admission and don't go through any broker because they are just cones no one can help you to get admission if are not eligible
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?